- 2 bedrooms + mezzanine
- Ideal for 4 to 6 persons.
4 kms (2.5 miles) from the sea (Quiberville), situated along the D925 between Dieppe and
St. Valery en Caux in a small village of 200 inhabitants along the valley of the
river Saâne, Elizabeth en Matthias will welcome you within their pleasant
family surrounding. Back to nature: river, farm animals roaming freely, working
charming brick house, recently renovated to high standards has its own
independent entrance, garden and parking facilities and awaits you in our 2 acre
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- 1 bedroom, 1 double bed (130 cm) and 2 single beds ( 90 cm).
- A large living with chimney, refectory table and canapés.
- Washing machine.
- 1 bedroom (double bed 140 cm).
- 1 mezzanine (Couch/double bed 140 cm).
- Garden furniture.
- Rotary spinning dryer.
shops including a bakery, grocer's shop, do-it-yourself store, garage and pharmacy, are all within 5 mins walking
We look forward to meeting you!